Happy to announce HoloLens D3D Keyboard version 1.2 upgrade (outdated by v1.2c), available in Unity Asset Store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/78916
New features added in v1.2:
1. Scale up/down keyboard voice commands
2. Leave / remove note voice commands
3. Visual feedback for tapping any key
4. Special key symbols replacing “shf”, “spc”, “bs”, and “rt”
5. Re-arranged high-usage keys to optimize user experience
For full product description, please check out our Products page.
30-day free trial on the Windows App Store, available on Windows Holographic devices (e.g. HoloLens): http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/hololens-d3d-keyboard/9nblggh40s2r
Hope other HoloLens developers will find this tool useful. All feedback is welcome.
Special thanks to Jason Odom for featuring this keyboard utility on Next.Reality.News: http://next.reality.news/news/leave-notes-around-house-with-holographic-d3d-keyboard-for-hololens-0175798/